Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hump Day

As in middle of the week...Wednesday equals "Hump Day". Usually, I dread Wednesdays, but today has actually been amazing. Want to know why? Well, two of my four classes are cancelled--ASL and Book of Mormon. So I haven't even had my first class yet. Happy day!

Good news moments that have happened since Sunday:

  • Michaela and I went for a joyride to the Hindu temple where the Festival of Colors was held. Its actually very beautiful! There are also llamas and buffalo around...kinda weird haha. Then we drove around to find swing sets--these will be used whenever we have a bad moment and need to go back to childhood for a moment. 
  • I didn't see BB in the gym...long story short, I'm over him and so not seeing him at all was perfect.
  • I went to ASL Club and we learned church words. We also got our club shirts which are awesome! And the president is SUPER cute, so that's always a plus. 
  • I finished my second draft for my paper with 11 minutes to spare.
  • Michaela and I skyped her superrrr cute friend/her ex-boyfriend-turned bestie...yeah, so now me and the guy are friends too. And when Mich and I go up to her place this weekend, we're all gonna hang out. I'm excited.
Happy Hump Day! 

23 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment