Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 19

Nicknames you have; why do you have them? 

  • Meg--shortened version of my name
  • Megara--Hercules + my friend Vanesa
  • Megatron--Transformers + my friend Melissa
  • Megbo--I call my friend, Melissa, "Kimbo" so she called me "Megbo". Doesn't sound as good, but then my friend, Jordan, found out, so he calls me that too.
  • Meggie--little kid name
  • Meggie Doodle Bug--little kid name + the fact that I loved to draw
  • Megan Belle--I was obsessed with Taco Bell and Belle the Disney princess when I was a kid + my aunt, Vickie. 
  • Mormon--kinda self explanatory
  • Smiles--I'd always smile in basketball practice
  • Bruiser--I'd always bruise people in basketball
  • Dino--I went through a phase of hitting a volleyball like a dinosaur moves his arms
  • Woman--from my loving bro family
  • Miss--because I'm a lady and my friend, Ali, calls me that. 
  • China--my friend, Grant, calls me that only because he knows that I'm Japanese and when it comes to Japan, I'm pro Japanese-power. 
  • Bestie--my friend, Skelly, calls me that.
  • Gypsy--my friend, Ilvis, calls me that.
  • Barbie--thank you, last name.
These are the names I can remember...I can't think of any other ones. But I like all my nicknames. They're fun. :]


PS: Fun fact. Apparently to feel "happy", a person should get at least 8 hugs a day...that explains a lot. I've gotten from 0-1 hug per week. So sad. College students need more hugs (after I found that fact out, I got two hugs and I felt incredibly happier)!

NEXT STOP: Day 20 - Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment