Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 22

What makes you different from everyone else.


Ever since I can remember, my mom has always told me, "Megan, you don't have a jealous bone in your body," meaning, I don't get jealous. Period. I always tend to be happy for people's successes in life, regardless of how it effects me. There have been moments were people try to get me jealous...and they think they succeed, but they don't. They have jealousy mixed with a different emotion. Like, frustration with the person, for example haha. But overall, I have never really felt jealousy. I'm so glad. There are too many people who get jealous and it trips them up ALL THE TIME. Maybe I will experience at some point...like if I meet my future husband and actually feel something when he talks to another girl. Maybe. But I hope not. I feel pretty darn proud at this special something of mine.


NEXT STOP: Day 23 - Something you crave a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment