Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 14

Day 14 - A picture of you and your family.



The family is a haven in a heartless world.  ~Attributed to Christopher Lasch

My family--the greatest thing I've been given. I've always loved them, but I didn't really know just how priceless they are to me until I came to BYU. I will admit, I still struggle with homesickness. I wish I could see them every weekend like some of the girls in my hall. I love them so much and I'm so grateful for temples and that because my parents were married and sealed there, I can live with them for time and all eternity. They make me smile; they make me laugh; they make me hopeful. 46 more days until I finally get to go home. 

NEXT STOP: Day 15 - Put your iPod on shuffle; first 10 songs that play.

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say that I LOVE this blog entry! Makes me sooooo happy! I love my family, and I love your family!! Let's just say we both have the most amazing families in the world!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I couldn't agree more Vanesa! :]

    ReplyDelete