Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 29

In this past month what have you learned? In this past month, I have learned that your best effort is all that matters, that I can survive on my own two feet, that I can talk to guys when I either have no interest in or are my friends but nothing past that, that I will choose sleep over food or friends, that I can do hard things, and that I have no "sexy" bone in my body. As you can tell, I have learned many life lessons haha.


So fun stuff! Yesterday, Michaela's family took me out to dinner...I got to meet her grandparents too. They were so sweet and it was so nice to have family time, even if they weren't related to me whatsoever. 


And one more month til I come home! Yay!  :]

2 comments:

  1. Megan! I love this! I definitely did not have twenty minutes to spend looking at one blog but I loved reading this day diary thing, and couldn't stop! I feel the same way about college! I love it, but my first piece of advice to people is enjoy your time at home! There's nothing quite like it!

    -ER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks Liz! I totally agree...live up college while you can. I'm glad you like reading this! I'm flattered! haha

    ReplyDelete