Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 10

Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyper, mad.


First off, I absolutely LOVE music. Jammin' out, dancing like crazy, or simply to relax. Love it. But I'm going to combine/add a few different categories...


Happy/Hyper/Dancing Mood: 

  • If I Had You & For Your Entertainment--Adam Lambert
  • Saturday--Basshunter
  • Yeah 3X--Chris Brown
  • Can't Be Tamed--Miley Cyrus (I know, don't judge me)
  • Break My Bank (feat. Iyaz)--New Boys
  • Hard--Rihanna & Jeezy
  • I Don't Wanna Dance--Hey Monday (It actually makes me want to dance...haha)
  • More--Usher
  • Commander (feat. David Guetta)--Kelly Rowland
  • And tons, tons, TONS more
Sad:
  • Why--Secondhand Serenade
  • That Should Be Me--Justin Bieber
  • Dust--Cara Salimando
Mad:
  • Forget You--Glee Cast
  • Get Out--JoJo
  • Over It--Katherine McPhee
Spiritual/Church:
  • I Am His Daughter--Nicole Sheahan
  • I Believe In Christ--Jen Marco Handy
  • What Heaven Sees In You--Mindy Gledhill
Okay, so those are just a few...trust me, I had to edit down my lists. Too many to name, but enjoy if you care to listen. 

NEXT DAY: Day 11 - Another picture of you and your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment