Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 13

Day 13 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently...to be honest, no one has hurt me recently. One, I don't get hurt easily and two, I'm probably in a place that's known for being "too friendly"...so this will be more for laughs than anything else.


Dear BB,
I'm hurt that we haven't seen each other in WT. You got my hopes up on the last day of class and you keep getting them up every Tuesday and Thursday. I coordinate my work-out clothes and I even rewash my face and reapply my make up for you. For Pete's sake, if you see me again on campus, say "hi" to me, because I'm too scared to do it. 
    
Kind regards,
A-girl-who-has-had-a-crush-on-you-since-the-beginning-of-the-semester-and-has-FINALLY-admitted-it-to-herself
   
Life update: I was asked to give a talk next Sunday on the Fireside today. I went to the Fireside and Elder L. Tom Perry spoke. I hung out in Miles/Andre's room during visiting hours because Alison pulled the they-won't-be-here-for-the-next-two-years card. Miles killed me at this card game called Blink. The guys took my ID card. Miles kept poking me with his ski pole thing. Everyone kept messing with J.R. All in all, fun day. 

NEXT STOP: Day 14 - A picture of you and your family.



PS: I don't know why these spaces are ridiculous...

No comments:

Post a Comment