Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 24

A letter to your parents.


Dear Mom and Dad,
I miss you like crazy. I regret those moments we had when it got towards the end of senior year--where I kept saying, "I'll be so glad when I leave". Because that's definitely not the case. College is hard, distance is harder. But thank you for having confidence in my abilities and always reminding me that you know I'm meant to be here...sometimes I lose sight of that. I love you both. You inspire me. I hope I can always make you proud. See you in a month and five days. <3


With Love,
Megan


Okay I have another Glee song obsession. I have been replaying this song over and over again like there's no tomorrow. It's got such a good message and it's very funny. If you haven't watched the recent episode, this song is an original song that was targeting Sue for all her bullying. Enjoy! :]

Loser Like Me by the Glee Cast

NEXT STOP: Day 25 - What I would find in your purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment