Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 23

Something you crave a lot.

  • Peanut butter--if I ever become allergic, my food world will be over. 
  • Chocolate
  • Mangoes 
  • Pineapple
  • Watermelon
  • CHIPOTLE--I will always have cravings for this food...why can't there be one in Provo?!
  • Robeks
  • Anything Asian--I love it all
Now for some extra tidbits...I got TWO letters from my friend who's on his mission in Uruguay! I was so happy! Like I honestly thought I wasn't going to get a letter...the mail system down there is apparently really bad and who knows, maybe there's no paper? But I got two and I was absolutely thrilled! The best part about the letters is that even though he's been gone for a couple of months, you can see a tremendous change in him. It's absolutely wonderful. He wrote something in one of the letters that really touched me (like to the point where I almost cried) and I'd like to leave you with what he said:

...That's the thing that I've come to learn. This life is not just a meaningless purpose. We are all here today because we want tot dry day by day to be like God. All other things in life don't matter. Trials are always for our growth and we will live after this life. It's the shortest time period in our existence but also the hardest. Just keep the eternal perspective and know that everything we have or will feel has been felt by our older Brother, Jesus Christ.

NEXT STOP: Day 24 - A letter to your parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment