Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 15

Put your iPod on shuffle; first 10 songs that play.

  1. Condition of Desperation--Randy Porter
  2. Telephone--Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce
  3. If I Never See Your Face Again--Maroon 5
  4. The Story of Us--Taylor Swift
  5. Hot In Herre--Nelly (haha sooo old!)
  6. If You Can Afford Me--Katy Perry (lame, I don't even listen to this song...)
  7. Here's To You--Rascal Flatts
  8. Canto Alla Vita--Josh Groban feat. The Corrs
  9. Maybe This Time--Glee Cast
  10. Leave (Get Out)--Jojo (omgsh, I want to sing like her...)
Wow, most of these songs I haven't listened to in ages. Oh well. Here's my list. Out of 562 artists (actually more because I have "unknown" artists) and 1812 items, these are the top ten. 

What I did today: class, met with English Professor, met with ASL TA, worked out, said "hi" to Ryan, went to ASL Club, studied. Yup. That's basically been my day. Super awesome, right?


From the GNO...or GNI. Here's a glimpse of a typical girl sleepover...


There are lots of laughs...
silly faces...
cool temperature pictures...
face distortions... 
smizing (smiling with your eyes. thanks Top Model)...
Such a good night.  :]

NEXT STOP: Day 16 - Another picture of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment