Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 21

A picture of something that makes you happy.



I know it only said "A" picture, but I couldn't help it...I love flowers, temples, rainbows, babies and puppies.

Great news! I donated blood today for the first time! I really didn't want to do it, but my friends pulled the "your family in Japan needs this blood" card and the "cancer kids need blood" card and it worked. It took me forever to fill a whole bag though...because I didn't plan on donating blood, I didn't drink a lot of water. But I'm so glad. Apparently doing it was a lot more painful for those who were experienced, so I guess the next time I donate won't be so bad. I survived and I'm totally proud of my badge of honor--the red tape wrapped around my elbow. Yay! 

NEXT STOP: Day 22 - What makes you different from everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment