Friday, March 4, 2011

Issues Paper Thesis/Day 11

Although international sports competitions cause a strong sense of national pride for the winners, the events are "preranked" or "predetermined" because of the country's political status, economic status and location. 



Day 11 - Another picture of you and your friends.

Really? I basically said anything and everything about my friends. Would any of you hate that I'm not going to do this? Too bad, cuz I'm not going to rewrite about this...haha. But I am having a GNO with Corinne and Alison...fun, funnn!

Here's something I'm obsessing over. JUSTIN BIEBER. His music makes me so happy. Enjoy him. Love him. 


Love Me by Justin Bieber

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea that was happening. I think this makes an interesting and good topic. Great job!
    -csm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...I'm not sure if it really is, but if it is, it would make sense. And I could potentially write 8-10 pages on it...people always get really intense about sports.

    ReplyDelete