Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 20

Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future.


I see myself marrying someone who is...

  • A worthy Priesthood holder (meaning he's Mormon, active, yadda-yadda)
  • Taller than me
  • Loves kids
  • Is ambitious and driven
  • Serves
  • Is kind-hearted
  • Loves to laugh (especially at my jokes)
  • Witty 
  • Wants to travel/has traveled
  • Loves sports
  • Has an appreciation for the arts
That's really it...like I can't think of anything super special or original. Fun stuff...  :]

PS: Michaela and Alison saw BB in the Cannon Center--his profile/body that is. They said he had a great body...but woman lips. I don't know how lips can be womanly...but dang itttt haha. 

NEXT STOP: Day 21 - A picture of something that makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment