Sunday, April 3, 2011

Provo-Free Weekend

Let's just say, campus life got to the best of us, so I spent the whole weekend out of Provo.

Friday was glorious...it felt like summer! So after a Book of Mormon test, a visit with the Writing Center and a trip to the student advisors, I headed out to SLC with Michaela and David. Apparently David hasn't seen much of SLC, so what better way to drive around and see the sites? We didn't see the typical sites though...instead of church sites and well...I don't know what other sites haha, we saw a 32000 sq. ft. house called the Villa Bellissima. It was absolutely gorgeous! Then we also drove up this canyon and saw some ski resorts and just enjoyed the beautiful mountains!
 The Villa Bellisima & Canyon
David being SUPER EXCITED & My Favorites

Then we had to drop David off, so after that we chilled at my relatives house...turns out there was a party there, so I got to see pretty much everyone. Super nice.

Saturday consisted of General Conference and Michaela's U of U friends (don't worry, I survived haha just kidding) and FUN. I hung out with Mich and her besties Tom and Nick. They were so nice! We spent most of the evening playing pool (with Nick), making milkshakes/watching Taken (without Nick). On the way home, we "launched" Tom's car...which was fun. Super fun. All in all, I like Michaela's friends. :]

 Nick, Tom, Me, Michaela & Ingredients for a super delicious milkshake
 Tom and Michaela & Crushed Reese's
Master of Milkshakes & the Final Result

Sunday consisted of a relaxing day with General Conference. All in all, it was a splendid, Provo-free weekend...  :]

No comments:

Post a Comment