Wednesday, April 6, 2011

God's Tender Mercies

God is so mindful of us. He's just waiting for us to ask for His help. When we're struggling, He'll always be there for us...this week has been so extremely hard and demanding, yet I am still functioning and going through life just fine because of Him. I am so grateful.

Tender mercies:
  • I did not have ASL once this week and tomorrow's class is cancelled as well. Granted, it was because my teacher was sick...but still, I had to write a paper one night (so I was up extremely late), I had to pick my classes (so I had to stay up late), my wrist was hurting me like no other (I think my ganglion cyst is coming back) and I just needed sleep!
  • God blessed a friend and I with a spirit of understanding.
  • I was able to finish my paper at a decent late hour.
  • Despite the fact that I will be taking my Human Anatomy Lab Final in a matter of a couple of hours, I feel completely calm. This can either mean that I will do just fine on it or I will fail it, but it's better than those scenarios happening with me feeling completely worried. 
  • I was able to get all of my classes I needed...granted, there will need to be a few tweaks, but if I can't get them fixed, it will not be the end of the world.
So basically, this week could have been completely horrible, with little sleep, panic attacks, and stress. But it's not and I know it is the way it is because of God's help...I really should just surrender up all my problems to Him more often. Life goes so much smoother, don't you think?  :]



16 more days. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment