Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Three More Days...Hollaaa.

I'd just like to point out that I have three days left of Provoness/Freshmanness/Dorm-livingness/Studyingness/Packingness/Cleaningness/Saying-goodbyeness until I can come home! Hollaaaa. And to update you all on my final exams progress, I have presented my WRTG presentation (don't know my grade, but I'm fairly confident) and have passed my Communication Disorders final! Heck yeahhhh. So all I need to do is study Human Anatomy and practice my signing for the ASL final. Pray I do well! :]

Things I will miss about Provo...

  1. The wonderful friends I have made. Some I will see next year (thank goodness) and others I may not see for another two years. Crazy!
  2. Car rides with Michaela...at some point, Ke$ha will always be played
  3. Sleepovers in my room with my two beds shoved together
  4. A few of my professors...but not a whole bunch haha 
  5. The mountains
Things I'm super excited for about home/summer...
  1. My family reunion in Tennessee 
  2. Working at my old job
  3. Having Michaela fly out to see me
  4. Being in Virginia in general
  5. ...yeah, being in Virginia in general haha
To be honest, I feel like I'm an east-coast (or "mission field" as my aunt Cindy calls it) girl all the way. So as great as Utah is, I'm thrilled to be heading home...for at least a couple of months. 

Three days, three days, three days!
Two more finals, two more finals!
One room to pack and clean!

That's all I have to get through...  :]

(Sorry if this was kinda spacey...finals can do that to you).

No comments:

Post a Comment