Sunday, April 17, 2011

Shout Out.

This post is dedicated to my very few shout outs about my life. Here we go...

  1. MICHAELAAAA. Seriously, I love her. I've come to realize that God has put these special people in our lives, whether it be for a small moment or for the rest of our lifetime. She helped me through a dark time in my life, where I really could see no light in my new situation. But God put Michaela right across the hall from me. I remember going to her room after crying for quite a long period and asking, "can we talk about (blank)?" when we'd really not had a heart-to-heart conversation before. In my opinion, that's when our friendly acquaintanceship really became an unbeatable friendship. Our friendship is going to last. Way beyond the freshman dorms. She's one of the best, most giving, funny, smart and witty people I know. I thank God for bringing her into my life all the time.
  2. Passing my Book of Mormon final...pretty sure I passed. I mean, I got a 90% on the multiple choice, but there's an essay to be graded. But let's just say, I did well on the essay, so I'm pretty sure there's no way I could go from an A to a failing grade. So yay for passing!
  3. Today was the last Sunday with my freshman ward. Hallelujah. I will miss a few people though...like the Bishopric. They were absolutely great.
  4. As my friend, Nicole, posted on my Facebook wall...I'm glad someone else just as excited as I am about coming home...besides my family. 5 FREAKING DAYS! So close! :]
 

Well that's really it. I'm loving life, despite my finals. All is well out in Provo. Pray I do well on my finals...please haha. Love you all! :]


No comments:

Post a Comment