Monday, April 25, 2011

My Blog Addiction

To be perfectly honest, I love reading people's blogs. It's like Facebook and a novel all wrapped into one. So I'm going to share some of the blogs I love to read/view...

First up: COTTON & CURLS
  • This blog is fun if you're ever in a creative sewing mood...which I am. Just not the sewing part haha. But it makes me want to learn and have skills just like her!
  • Okay, so this really isn't a blog, but I still love it! Sounds very five-year-old-dress-up like, but it's all about weddings! And let's be honest, what girl doesn't dream about her wedding day? Whenever I'm down, I just go to this website and it just makes you feel so much better. 
Well that's really it...those two sites are my "go-to" sites. Gotta love 'em! 

No comments:

Post a Comment