Thursday, April 21, 2011

I COMPLETED MY FRESHMAN YEARRR. HECKKK YE-AHHH!

Basically I am champ. I survived my freshman year, living in the dorms, passing all my classes, not getting married and living in a completely new place on my own. I'd call that a success. This whole year, especially this semester, was very difficult--a giant hurdle to pass and I did without landing on my face...so to speak. 


Now I'm at my Uncle Chris' house, just hanging out with the cousins before I leave for HOME! I'm so excited. To be honest, I will probably cry tears of pure happiness. I am that excited...and to show my excitement, here's a song that helped me get through the week...cuz I'm "coming home". 


Coming Home by Diddy - Dirty Money...the chorus is my theme song.

"I'm coming home, I'm coming home, tell the world I'm coming home. Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday, I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes. I'm coming home, I'm coming home, tell the world I'm coming home" --Coming Home, Diddy - Dirty Money

No comments:

Post a Comment