Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Issues Paper Reflection...HALLELUJAH I'M DONE!

This paper was by far the most painful thing I have ever written. Like, holy moly, who knew 8 pages about one single topic could be such a burdening, exhausting process (granted, 8 pages might not seem like that big of a deal, but it sure was to me!). Some things that did help with the whole writing process were the deadlines. I probably would have procrastinated until the night before. I didn't think the MLA was too bad. Overall, I'm just glad it's over with and I feel quite accomplished for completing the assignment. 


Dust by Cara Salimando

This song helped me focus--and refocus--on this paper. Super calm, and relaxing, and just plain good. Enjoy. Maybe it'll help you with your next paper.  :]

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100 percent. Awesome deadlines, kept me from procrastinating and it feels awesome to be done. Congratulations!
    -sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. I'm so glad this paper is finally done. I was grateful for the deadlines as well; I probably would've procrastinated as well. But good job! We're finised!!!
    P.S. Nice song
    -csm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I like your description; the paper was definitely painful. But, to be honest, it was also pretty great. Now, I can say that I have written a long paper so...well prepped for future ones? Silver lining for ya. I like and dislike all the deadlines, sometimes I felt pressed for time, but I also felt better prepped for the final draft. In the end, yay for being done!!

    -mmg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm very true (for all the points mentioned). I'm just glad it's done. haha

    ReplyDelete