Monday, April 25, 2011

Since My Job Doesn't Start 'Til Tomorrow...

Let's just say I have a lot of time on my hands until then. So how about I just say all the things I want to do this summer? Seems like an appropriate topic since I'm DONE WITH MY FRESHMAN YEAR (gosh, I can't stop saying that haha). Alright. Here we go...
  1. Make bank. Yup, I'm trying to get a second job this summer and maybe babysit on the side. Seriously, I am I college student and I don't want to limit my experience because I'm worried about money. If I want to do something fun, well then, I'm gonna do it! Work hard, play hard, right? 
  2. Exercise/get back into playing volleyball...I miss my second love..."second" made me question what my first was then haha. I just miss volleyball AND I signed up for an Intermediate Volleyball class next semester. I gotta get my skillz up!
  3. Go crazy with my girl, Michaela--we're hoping she can come sometime in June. 
  4. Learn now to cook/sew. I am a girl of many talents. Cooking and sewing are not one of them. 
  5. Date more! Granted, this is not something I can do on my own...I kinda need a guy to fulfill this. But hey, I gotta be willing, right? During the school year I was very anti-dates...but now that I've got a year under my belt and that it's summer, I'm willing do date it up. 
  6. Do something I'm terrified of. Like bungee jump (where?) or something...point is, I wanna do something that terrifies me. Cuz when I conquer it, it'll feel THAT good.
  7. Visit where I used to live...that's right M-town, Ohio. I just need closure. Moving was the best thing that ever happened, but I need to walk the steps I took when I was a kid. See the "hospital" I was born into (the quotations are there because the hospital I was born in is no longer in existence), my old house, my old elementary school (again, nonexistent), etc. 
  8. Go to an amusement park...I need to ride a roller coaster. Badly.
Really, I think that's it...maybe I'll add more. But these are things I want to do this summer. Rock onnn.

From the movie Easy A...source: Happily Never After (got it from a friend's blog, who got it from that blog). The above picture just made me think of my dating comments. Hey, true story!



No comments:

Post a Comment