Wednesday, April 13, 2011

So Close to the Finish, I Can Almost Taste It

Holy moly. Today was my last day of classes. Real classes. Honestly, the day I've been waiting for since January has finally come haha. I am now on my final finish of my freshman year...FINALS. I'm pretty confident about my finals except for Human Anatomy...that is not my strongest subject, that's for sure. But other than that, I feel like I've got a pretty good grip of things.

In a matter of 10 minutes, I will have 8 more days in Provo, in the dorms, in BYU of my freshman year.  :]

Norwegian Recycling--Mash It Up

Oh and not only do I love N.R. now, I am OBSESSED with Arabic music. Thank you, Miles, for introducing me to this amazing genre/culture. Makes you wanna dance like crazy.  :]

2 comments:

  1. Just wait til you're as close as I am to finishing college! I honestly cannot wait! I feel as though I'm already done...but then I wake up and I'm actually not. 2 more semesters for me! I've been in college too long. I'm old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha you are so not old. But yeah...going to class is killing me. Summer just come already! :]

    ReplyDelete