Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"If Love Is Blind, Why Do I See You So Clearly Now?"

This is a line in my new favorite song called "Pretty Eyes" by Alex Goot. Really, it's the kind of feel-good song that makes you want to see along and smile. It's incredibly sweet and I love this song! Enjoy...  :]

"Pretty Eyes" by Alex Goot...sorry for the awkward shot of this girl. 

Anyway, Monday was a good day. For FHE we had a paper airplane contest to see who could get their's the farthest...I did not win. And I wasn't even close to. Really, it was for the most part embarrassing...but embarrassingly fun. Which is the best kind to be honest. I also talked to one of my good guy friends...turns out we both liked each other at the same time (we just didn't tell each other because of the distance factor haha). I also got to talk to my mom, which is always needed (seriously). 

Today was rough...rough getting up. Rough going to class. Rough staying awake. Seriously, these 7 AM classes are going to be the death of me haha. But ASL was actually awesome...we didn't sign at all and just talked about deaf culture...it was awesome. And we watched this video in class...My favorite quote from the video was "a deaf person can do anything a hearing person can, except hear". 

D-PAN: Waiting on the World to Change...yes, all of the signers are deaf (not interpreters). Isn't it remarkable how "on beat" they are? Amazing.

The rest of my classes were good. Mostly tiring, but I got through it...now I'm just studying like a mad-woman. I have a Book of Mormon test this week, my weekly PDBio Lab quiz to study for, do my homework and squeeze in time to get ready for my date this weekend. Yes, its a process to get ready haha. And yes, I do have a date this weekend. That's my life right now. Gotta get back to studying...haha. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment