Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 1

A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.


Me and Jorge, the skull model.

Me, my FHE sister, Lauren, and my FHE mom, Michaela
  1. I was in a gifted art program when I was a kid. 
  2. I used to dance ballet, tap (my least favorite), character, jazz (favorite) and modern
  3. Because I was so tall growing up, I was always placed in the back to dance the routines or I was taught the boy-role...hurt the inner-ballerina in me for sure (haha)!
  4. I busted out my two-front teeth when I was a kid and was known as "Toothless Megan" for about 2 years.
  5. Belle and Ariel are my favorite Disney princesses.
  6. I loved eating spinach as a kid
  7. I thought Barney was the best thing ever and I used to show off my Barney underwear at church...I was three, so don't worry. Too young to know how inappropriate that was haha.
  8. The hospital I was born in no longer exists.
  9. The elementary school I went to no longer exists.
  10. I used to wish I had an older brother...I still do sometimes.
  11. I hated my first year of living in Virginia, but now I absolutely love it and call it "home"
  12. My favorite animal is a giraffe because they are tall and could kill a lion. 
  13. My nostrils are uneven...don't know how that happened haha.
  14. I am BLIND without my glasses or contacts.
  15. I absolutely love the stars.
Well, I hope you all enjoyed that. It was a lot harder than expected...what defines "interesting" anyway? haha Anyway, my day has been okay. Just a bunch of studying. I have 3 midterms today and they're all for my kick-butt classes. Keep your fingers crossed for me!


I don't care for the music video...but I'm obsessed with the song. Enjoy. Get up and dance. Drop it to the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment