Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 2

The meaning behind your Blog name.

Brigham Young University--Enter to Learn, Go Forth to Serve, the World is Our Campus

I called my blog "The BYU Project" because this blog is specifically meant to tell my life's story, now that I'm at my dream college, thousands of miles from home, trying to figure out my life, learn about myself, and take on my new college challenges. That sounds like a pretty awesome project in my opinion haha. I also wanted to be creative and my cousins and I thought about the Julie and Julia movie...I hadn't seen it, but apparently that's what she called her blog (it was something and then had project at the end haha. My cousins told me, I never watched the movie). But yes, that is how "The BYU Project" was born. 

Now, updates. I passed my Intro to Communication Disorders Midterm (still hate the class, people, but yay me!). I finished my ASL Expression Midterm (we had to film it). I think I did okay on that, and hopefully I did okay on the second half of the midterm in class. I am also sick...so now I'm trying to prepare for my Human Anatomy Lab Midterm...I could cry, I am that scared. I just hate this class...I've never felt more dumb in my life. At least I know that anything medical/body related is not in my near future, as far as professions go. 

Well this is my life right now. Trying to survive midterm after midterm, with a groggy head, a swollen throat and a runny nose. Mmmm...survival of the fittest = college life. I'm so not ready for my last midterm. But besides that, life is good. Have a wonderful day!  :]

No comments:

Post a Comment