Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 3

A picture of you and your friends.



Alison--She's my go-to-girl. My telepathy twin. The one I always turn to. God gave me multiple chances of being her friend (tent buddies in our 4th year hike, mutual friends, lake trip, etc.) and it finally clicked. I love this girl, more than she knows. She's awesome. I don't know what I'd do without her. 


Sammi and Miles--Sammi and I have been friends since we were training to hike 40 miles on the Appalachian Trail during the end of our Freshman year of high school. I'm so glad that she lives fairly close, with her going to UVU. She's amazing and makes me laugh. Miles and I became friends during the lake trip after we graduated from high school. He made the trip so much fun and we clicked instantly. He's one of my best guy friends, and one of the best guys I know in general. I'm going to miss him when he goes on his mission. Both people are absolutely wonderful and beautiful, inside and out. 


Julia and Jonni (far left and far right)--Julia goes to USU but whenever she comes to see us, its always a party. I love this girl. She's such a great person and she can make anyone laugh. Absolutely fabulous. Jonni and I became friends through Facebook when we found out we were living in the same hall. Once we met each other, it just clicked. We haven't hung out in a long time, but this girl is wonderful. Her laugh and love of life is infectious. 


Court--My third brother. We are just like siblings. We know each other's quirks and struggles but we love each other in spite of them. He put up with my lack of talking/kindness/alertness as he'd drive us to seminary. He's such an amazing person. He's kind, honest, compassionate and a genuine person. Love you, Court!


Sam and Alex--Both guys are great! They're always kind and funny. I always enjoy talking to them. 


Michaela (right)--I absolutely love this girl. We've lived across the hall from each other, but we hadn't become  as close as we are now, until the beginning of the second semester. I think the breaking point was when I received some tough news and I knew I could turn to her. She let me cry and talk for hours and helped me in the simplest, yet biggest way possible. Ever since then, we've done so many things together and I love every second of it. I completely believe that if God wants you to be friends with someone, He will make sure that happens. Our friendship is no coincidence. 


My cousin, Sam--We've always been close as kids, and we've leaned on each other especially since we're the only cousins that really don't have a family or sibling close by to depend on. She's become like my older sister and has always looked out for me. Love you, Sam!


My sister, Hailey--Sisters are friends for life. I absolutely love her. She's absolutely beautiful, inside and out. She's intelligent and talented. She's kind and loving. She's a friend to all. I love you, Hail Storm!


My family--My parents are my heroes. I look up to them in every aspect of my life. They give me the motivation and drive to keep going. They have every bit of confidence in me and never fail to tell me. They're the best parents I could ask for. I love you, Mom and Dad! My younger brothers are wonderful. Despite the age difference, they've always brought a smile to my face. Tanner never fails to give me hugs and Ethan always says the funniest things. I love them so much. 


Nicole and Melissa--These girls are my rocks back home. I love them so much. They make me laugh so hard. I can depend on them. Distance makes it hard to talk to them, but we make it work. We count down the days until we see each other. 

I do have other friends but I don't have pictures of them. The individuals who are my friends know who they are. I absolutely love them and I can tell them anything and everything. There's no editing, no hiding, just me. They make me a better person. I can't tell them enough how much they mean to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment