Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 5

A picture of somewhere you've been. Most people think of a vacation spot...I instantly thought of this place, which is a little more permanent than a trip...



Home sweet home. I might not consider Ohio my home, but I do consider this house "my home" even if it's been years since I've lived there. I've lived in that house from birth to the summer when I was 13 years old. There were so many incredible memories in that place. I remember playing on the swing set in the back. I remember "running away" from home, only to run to the front of the yard and stay there. I remember going over to my neighbors house for tea parties and eventually jewelry making, puzzle solving, and painting. I remember our front porch swing. I remember our babysitter and her always making us spinach or corn because my sister and I loved it (we liked healthy foods when we were younger...it was kind of weird haha). 

If I could pick up that house and place it in Virginia, I would. I absolutely loved, and still love, my childhood house. It was the perfect home to go up in. 

Now as far as weekends are concerned, it consisted of me and Alison babysitting her niece, Olivia, and watching High School Musical 2 and 3 and Grey's Anatomy. HSM was ridiculously cheesy and Alison knew every word to every song...kinda crazy. GA was very emotional. I was just crying and had these heart pains for the patients. Thank goodness I will not be a doctor...I wouldn't survive seeing the people in pain. But really that's it. I woke up not too long ago (I decided that since I'm sick, I should just let my body sleep as much as it wants). What the rest of my day entails, I have no idea. 

NEXT STOP: Day 6 - Your favorite Superhero and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment