Saturday, February 19, 2011

More Rhetorical Analysis/KE$HAAA

As far as "AIDS and India" and the rhetorical devices mentioned in the book are concerned, I didn't see any that fit with the article. Her tone and diction, however, fit well with her cause. The word choice and the way they were written portrayed a certain emotion or image she wanted her audience to experience. I did not catch any analogies, allusions, imagery, overstatements, understatements, personification, rhetorical questions or ironic parts. They might have been subtle, but as far as I'm concerned I did not catch any. 


Now for KE$HAAAA. It was insanely awesome. I loved every moment, beginning, middle and end. All aspects, the good, the bad, and the ugly, made it such a memorable night. I was squished to death about 15 feet from the stage. I had glitter poured all over me (still in my hair haha). Michaela, Alison and I almost got in a fight with a group of girls (they were so trashed and Victoria was oblivious haha. Alison was like, "We're so B.A., we won't take your B.S." haha). Ke$ha was a surprisingly good performer. There were so many blazed people there, but also children and young teenagers (I was like, why did your parents even let you come?!). After the concert, people were dancing on a car--and the roof caved in. A bunch of drunk people talked to us and did insane things (like really, why be drunk when I can tell you to do the most idiotic thing and you'd say 'yeah sure!'--not that I did, but still). We also hung out with some guys from my ward which was fun.

Ke$ha...that's what's up.

Now its the next day. And honestly, I feel like my head's about to explode. It is an awesome, yet painful, feeling. After-concert feeling for sure. Yessss.

4 comments:

  1. I'm doing the same article as you! I too was having a hard time finding the subtle tones of her essay. It seemed more of an informational article than one that had tone in it.
    -csm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm definitely glad I wasn't the only one having a hard time...she's very professional the whole time. Kind of hard to find them haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear yah on having a tough time finding the things mentioned in class. I couldnt find ANY for the longest time. haha and my friend went to Kesha she said it was awesome too. Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'm glad she had an awesome time! Seriously, it was one of the craziest nights of my lifeee.

    ReplyDelete