Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 6

Your favorite Superhero and why.


I never grew up reading all the Superhero comics or watching many movies with Superheroes, so please forgive me if my response is lame. Out of the few Superheroes I've seen in action through movies, I'd have to say, I think the coolest is Spiderman. He shoots out spider...stuff...(what is that anyway?), he has spidy-senses, he can practically do anything. 


Now I also love Violet's superpowers in The Incredibles. Who wouldn't love to be invisible or have a force field around you? You could do so many things. Sneak into places. Protect yourself from getting shot at. Protect others from getting shot at. Listen to other conversations with the least bit of effort. Basically, you could get into all sorts of crazy shenanigans. 



Oh! Awkward moment update--I saw both BBs yesterday at the Cannon Center. Ryan and the other one. Ryan talked to me, but it was really awkward...like you know how you see someone in class, its no big deal, but when you see them outside of class, you just don't know what to say to them? Well, that's basically what happened. With me. Why do I get so tongue tied? 

NEXT STOP: Day 7 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment