Thursday, January 27, 2011

Yesterday Was Probably The Best Day Of My Life

Highlights of yesterday:

  • My future husband, Jimmer Fredette, was amazing during the BYU/SDSU basketball game. Okay, he's not my future husband...unfortunately haha. But still, he was fantastic. He scored 43 points out of BYU's 71 (and SDSU scored 58). And SDSU was (previously) ranked 4th in the Nation and we were ranked 9th. I freaked out when we won...I decided that if Mormons believed in idolatry, Jimmer Fredette would be our golden cow. 
  • I survived my first PDBio lab with CADAVERS! Yes, I did. I didn't pass out or need to leave the room for air...I just held onto the table for dear life and tried to focus on what the TAs were saying. And I succeeded. So for all those who thought I was going to be visited by the EMS, you clearly underestimated my abilities...and I think the Cannon Center is serving some humble pie as dessert. Just in case you're interested haha...I really hope I didn't just jinx myself. 
Now back to the present...Today consisted of classes, studying human anatomy terms with Alison and her brother, Bryan, spending an hour in the cadaver lab (yes, I did it a second time), watched a Grey's Anatomy show (had a hugeeee cliff hanger), and babysat for my cousin Lindsey, while she and her husband, Kaleb, went to the temple. All in all, a productive day. 
The beautiful Provo temple. Not my favorite, but still beautiful...

Tomorrow. Will. Be. So. Much. Fun. I only have one class...then after class, I'm going to work out, watch the  Grey's Anatomy season finale (second season), then go on my SLC trip with Michaela, Alison, Sam, and Alex. We're planning on going to dinner and ice skating! Then after that, Alison, Michaela and I are going to put my two beds together and watch some more Grey's Anatomy since we both love it so much...the perfect Friday in my eyes. Sooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment