Monday, January 10, 2011

This Is The Monday That Never Ends...

Honestly, I was so frustrated with today, I could've punched a wall. Why?

  • I was (am) completely exhausted
  • PDBio is killing me. I had my lecture today on embryology and all I got from it was really that if I plan on getting pregnant I should eat a lot of folic acid to help speed up the sealing process of some tube thing...I don't know...there are too many terms.
  • I had to fight myself to stay awake in Book of Mormon...my teacher is very dry.
  • I had to be in the same car with my passive aggressive cousin...she would not survive Virginia traffic. I'm so tempted to ask her to drive her car...because her driving scares me. Not because its too fast, but because its too slow.
  • I had to wait for my cousin's meds that were supposed to be ready to pick up in 15 minutes...turns out 15 minutes lasted almost an hour. 
  • We got lost/made wrong turns/took the long way home/got honked at a billion times by rude Provo drivers.
  • Turns out, Target doesn't have the Moisturizer+Sunscreen I need
  • I feel so drained from petty drama. I can't escape it, even at BYU.

    But enough about the negative. Now that it's all out there, I can move on...I will close with things I am grateful for...the tender mercies God gave to me on this stressful, never ending day.

    • I was able to stay awake in ASL and was able to comprehend how to play "who stole the cookies from the cookie jar".
    • We got out almost 30 minutes early from ASL
    • I had breakfast with Alison, Miles and a girl in my ASL class
    • I was able to finish reading my Book of Mormon homework
    • God helped me stay awake in Book of Mormon
    • I was able to read about embryology 
    • My cousin was able to drive me to the store
    • I was able to get most of the things I needed
    • I have a great family and wonderful friends

      The End. Now back to work...

      No comments:

      Post a Comment