Monday, January 3, 2011

Because My Dad Suggested More Blog Posts...

I will try to write everyday. Even if its about nothing. You're getting what you asked for, Dad haha. Well everyone, Christmas Break is now over. It was good. I needed that little bit of time to see my family. Eh, by the end of the break, I was blown out from seeing friends...or lack of, depending on the person. But oh well. We'll all see each other in another four months.

So last night was probably the worst packing experience ever. I ended up packing and repacking all my clothes/presents...it was a mess and it required some Mom assistance. By the time 1:30 AM rolled around, we both were finished and slap happy and headed to bed.

I ended up falling asleep around 3 AM. I woke up at 5. So literally, my last night's sleep was a nap. It was definitely rough getting up and out of bed/the house. But I got to the airport and breezed through security and got to my gate (I'm becoming a pro at navigating any airport, no matter how big or small). There I found my friend David. So I spent the rest of my time talking with him.

After sleeping for around 2-3 hours on the plane and drinking/eating coke and cookies, I finally landed in Salt Lake and was picked up by my uncle, Chris. He asked about my break and my grades...when he found out my grades were similar to his back in his college days (he went when he was 26), he said, "boy, I don't feel so stupid now"...needless to say, I reminded him by saying, "you know, you just compared your 26 year old mind to a 19 year old females, right?".

We picked up my aunt and cousins from a baby's blessing and headed to their home. When we got there, my aunt, Vickie, told me that there was pizza in the fridge if I wanted some. All of a sudden, I got instantly hungry. So after filling myself with pizza, I ended up crashing for 3 hours. When I woke up, we all headed to my uncle, John's, house (along with my cousins, Sam and Jordan) for dinner. I ended up eating a bunch of food...I then declared, "why am I eating so much? I don't understand!". My aunts reassured me that it was because of the jet lag and because my body is so tired. Due to the fact that they're nurses and they know their stuff, I'll take their word for it. I didn't feel too bad after that.

Well, now I'm back at my dorm. My roommate and I caught up on all the holiday stories/dramas. It's good to be back...

Things to do tomorrow (technically today, I guess):

  • Buy books
  • Do laundry
  • Let my cousin shop for groceries...I have too much money on my card 
  • Shop for necessities before life gets crazy
  • Exercise
Well, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment