Monday, January 17, 2011

I Love Three-Day Weekends

Saturday was so much fun! I went to go see Burlesque with Alison L., David, Michael F., Ashlyn, Claire and Alison's friends Greg and Cody. It was so good! Not really appropriate for guys...but for girls it was great! The music was amazing! Loved it--and Hailey, don't watch it...it also should be rated PG-College Age + Female haha. Then we went to go to the STOPLIGHT DANCE! Aka, BYU's way of getting single people into relationships (couples wear red, people in a complicated relationship wear yellow, and single people wear green!). So I wore black hehe. Then we hung out with Liz and her Heritage friends. 

Sunday I went to Sacrament meeting then I went to my Aunt Karen's house! All my relatives came by and had dinner and played games...we (my cousin, Lindsey, her husband, Kaleb, their kid, Ethan, and I) left around 1 A.M. We're party animals!

Today, Monday, I didn't have school. The day consisted of school readings, hanging out with Alison, dinner with Lindsey, Emily and Ethan, and going to see the Southridge Apts. 

Fun, fun, fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment