Friday, January 14, 2011

Going Back to My Old Ways...

Sorry for the lack of posts! This week has been ridiculously demanding and exhausting, but I'll do my best to fill you guys in. Tuesday...shoot, I don't remember much. Wednesday, I went to my PDBio lab...holy cow, so many things to memorize! Thursday, I accidentally insulted someone from Utah. Oops (but I did apologize and we're good now...it actually got us talking more haha). Friday, today, I got my "nerd" on in a nerd dance. Alison and I had some hawtttt dance moves.









Anyway, that's really it, or at least what I can remember...I think when I'm stressed I don't remember much of my day besides school...kind of a problem.

Agenda for tomorrow:

  • Possibly look at apts. 
  • Go see Burlesque at the dollar theatre
  • Homework
  • Clean
  • Anything else thats fun

No comments:

Post a Comment