Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weekend Update.

This weekend was busy, busy, busy.

On Saturday I went to a baptism! A girl from my ward, Kexin, is from China and she decided to be baptized. The actual baptism and confirmation of the Holy Ghost was given in Chinese...even though I had no idea what was being said, I still felt the Spirit. It is amazing to feel such a thing...to know the Church is true, when words aren't understood, but the feelings are.

1100 Taylor Hall Girls

Then following the baptism, Michaela, Jonni, Sam H., Michael and I went to go see RED. So funny! What made it extra funny was this guy's laugh. It was so infectious. 

Today, Sunday, was a good day. I enjoyed Sacrament meeting and Relief Society the most. The Spirit was so strong. All in all, an uplifting Sunday. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment