Sunday, September 19, 2010

Too Early in the Morning to Think of Something Creative or Clever

I am going to keep this short. One, because I'm tired and need to go to bed. Two, because my eyes are struggling to stay open. So here it goes! Something I forgot about my Thursday: my lovely roommate brought me back some Costa Vida...I forget what it was but it was gloriousss! Friday: I had my class, I cleaned my room, found out my pipe was leaking, got that fixed, turned in homework, watched a movie with some girls from my hall (and cousin!) and then more of us went to the dollar theatre (Knight and Day). We got back around 3 in the morning. Then my cousin, Sam, slept over at my dorm and that was good. Saturday: Woke up at 12. Walked over to Sam's place and then came back to my dorm and got ready for the day. Sam glammed me up with eye make-up and curly hair. Then Sam, Jonni and I walked over to Sammi's house to have a tie-dye party! Besides us (and Sammi) there was Miles, Alison, Andre, David and Sammi's roommate Jessica. After food and tie-dye, we had an unexpected movie night. And we just got back...over all, it was a fun night and overall fun weekend...well worth the wait. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment