Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Can Friday Come Faster?

After Fitness and Lifestyle Management, I had my math class and math lab...not every exciting haha. But after that, I got to skype my friend, Tyler. Turns out, he's going to come down to Provo for General Conference, so we might see each other! Exciting! I also did some laundry and homework. Night time was rough though...I had a little homesick moment. I'll admit it. So I talked to my mom on the phone and then got some running clothes on and just ran on the track outside. Not very long, mind you, but just enough to relieve some stress. Then when my brain decided to stop (because my body wanted to stop...15 minutes before I actually stopped haha), I sat down on the hill with Jonni, who had just finished writing in her journal, and listened to Josh Groban on my iPod. Talk about a soothing voice. I could've fallen asleep, it was that peaceful.

Today, I had Physical Science (a review, and a boring one at that, but what can you do? It's a GE for Pete's sake), American Heritage (we listened to an American Revolution video...in the tune to "Apologize" by OneRepublic haha), and Book of Mormon...let's just say, by the end of it, I was mentally done for the day. After a quick lunch with Jonni and dodging the raindrops on the way back to my hall (yes, it actually rained!), I skyped my friend Jameson, which was nice. Then after reading some homework assignments and getting sustained, Jonni and I headed up to Alison L.'s room, where we read some more and ate pizza. Delicious. And to make my parents happy (who I know will be reading this), I decided to set up my printer! And it works! I'm a genius...haha.

That's all for now! Tomorrow will be Thursday, aka my torture days. But Friday will be amazing! One class, a dance and sleepover with Sammi. So excited! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment