Friday, September 3, 2010

"Friends are the Family We Choose for Ourselves"

That phrase comes from a set of friendship rings I own, but now that I'm far away from my family, this phrase holds so much truth. I love the friends I have made and I love spending time with them. They're my sisters when I need them and they're my support system while we're all thousands of miles away from home.

Today is Thursday but we (Alison L., Jonni, and Emily K.) all decided to start our weekend early and head to the Miller Field to watch "Remember the Titans". First off, that movie is a classic. Second, it was even better because it was outdoors and it was with some girls I have grown to love. There's nothing better than friendship.

Tomorrow, I have one class and its at 10 am. Thank goodness! Once class is over, I'm going to get as much homework done as possible, because this weekend is going to be insanely fun and packed. Super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment