Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Same Day, More Shenanigans

So after running and getting ready, I left for my classes. Today I had Physical Science, American Heritage and Book of Mormon. Physical Science was the same...meaning I was fighting to stay awake. This class is going to kick my butt...but lucky for me, I have at least four people to study with! Alison N., Miles and Sammy! In American Heritage we watched a lot of clips, which I love! They make the lectures so much more interesting! Book of Mormon was the same as usual--sing a hymn, say a prayer and dive into the lesson.

Funny story though! One the way to Book of Mormon, I went to the bathroom and this girl who I knew was going also. As I was finishing up, she asked for me to grab a tampon out of her bag. So I went to go grab it and I started searching through her laptop bag and backpack to try to find her tampon. During the search, a girl beside the bag suddenly said, "That's not your bag!" I was a little stunned, but I calmly said, "I know, I'm just grabbing my friend a tampon.". When I said that, her attitude suddenly changed and she started rambling, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I didn't know. I feel so embarrassed. I'm sorry..." over and over again. I laughed and told her it was no big deal. "You were just being a good samaritan, I would've done the same." Little did I know, after I found the tampon, tossed it into my friend's bathroom stall, and found a seat in BOM class, I found that same girl walk in and take a seat...awkwarddd. haha

Another fun moment, I went to the store with Alison today. We bought a few product items and a dry-erase board...so now people can write us cute notes! I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment