Tuesday, September 21, 2010

College > High School

Its the fourth week of college and even though the homework kicks my butt, and I'm tired, and the classes are demanding, it is way more fun than high school. Just sayin...

Sunday was a good day. After church, I went to a family BBQ. All the aunts and uncles were there (except for my aunt Karen) and my cousins, including the ones from Kentucky and Ohio, were there. It was so much fun to see everyone...there was also a huge wild fire off in the distance. It looked like a volcano.

Monday was exhausting. But then again, all Monday's are. I didn't feel well, so I skipped FHE. I got to talk to some good friends though, so I guess it was okay.

Today, so far I've had Fitness and Lifestyle Management and now I'm off to math. Fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment