Monday, September 6, 2010

Girl Talk and Catch-Up Days

It's days like today that make me so grateful for the girl friends I've made. They know just what to say and they know what you're going through in all aspects--new place to call home, experiencing being an adult, balancing homework and church callings and not to mention a LIFE. They're the ones you can talk about boys and drama and boy drama haha (we're girls who love boys, of course we're going to talk about them!). There's nothing better than having that one friend you can depend on (and I'm lucky to have more than just one haha)...quality over quantity is a must in this aspect.

Today was Labor Day--no school! This day consisted of me cleaning my room (vacuuming made me miss the vacuum back home, as sad and slightly pathetic as that sounds--our vacuums are ancient!), eating, doing homework and going to FHE. All in all, a productive day. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment