Sunday, September 26, 2010

Oh Wow, The Weekend Is Almost Over...Darn It!

Despite the craziness on Thursday (aka, my torture day and the day where everything had to get done), it made my Friday amazing. First off, I had a sleepover with my friend Sammi. I passed my Book of Mormon test and I ran for thirty minutes straight for my homework...but I've never been a good runner, so I was shocked. Some friends and I (Sammi, Miles, Alison L. and Jonni) went to the library and played "Sardines"...I hid in the elevator. No one found me haha. We also watched Modern Family and Project Runway. Great shows.

Saturday came and Sammi and I ran for thirty minutes without stopping. Yay us! Miles and I studied for Physical Science...we didn't do so hot, but it still went well. Then I went to the football game with Alison L and we sat with Liz, Andre, David M and Jonni. We lost the game but it was super fun. Then we all hung out. Had a music party, met new people, got some numbers...haha no big deal.

Today is Sunday. But nothing has really happened obviously. So more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment