Sunday, September 5, 2010

Rise and Shout, the Cougars are Out!

Friday night = first college sleepover! haha It was so awesome...there was Alison L., Jonni and Emily K. and we were watching She's the Man. Then we heard a knock on my door--a special delivery--by Cat and Emily V. Special delivery meaning Panda Express. So delicious. Once the movie was over we crashed...we know how to throw sleepovers I guess haha.

This morning (Saturday) I had to go off campus to grab my glasses and buy a printer. But once I got on campus, it was packed with BYU proud fans and...the other team. haha But Alison and I didn't have our tickets for that game. So we spent that time at Alison's brother's house and watched Center Stage and ate ice cream and quesadillas...mmm delicious. And we won, so that made it even better.

After the game, we left Alison's brother's place and wanted to do something fun. Add Jonni, Michaela, Sammi, Miles, Andre, Jimmy and Ryan to the mix, we all headed up to Brigham Square (I think?) and played "Soldier". It was the most intense game I've ever played...and it made me realize I would make a horrible soldier haha.

Then we all headed back and that left Alison, Jonni and I chillin' in the Helamen square area. Emily joined us and eventually two other guys did...no big deal or anything... ;]

Well, tomorrow is Fast Sunday. Again. Write back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment