Thursday, October 21, 2010

Two Bad Days in a Row...No Big Deal. Thank Goodness They're Over.

Tuesday was a normal class wise. Miles and I studied our butts off for Physical Science and went to a review for our test. Alison N and I also studied and quizzed each other before we went to bed...you might wonder why I have such a heavy focus on Physical Science...

I focus on PS because Wednesday was the day I took the test. After 5 hours of studying, I got a very upsetting grade. Honestly, I got a better grade on the last test where I studied 30 minutes...and even that grade wasn't the best. So I basically sulked the whole day. That is until Alison L. gave me a "pep talk" in American Heritage. She wrote, "PEP TALK: I'm gonna tell you girl: You are not stupid. You can do it. So you got a bad grade...okay. Nothing to change it now, so you need to be strong and decide you CAN do it and you WILL succeed. You know you can, I know you can. You have friends and family who love you and know you can. So just decide you will do better and you will. DON'T GIVE UP. I love you. Alison" After reading it, I cried. In class. I love her. And I guess I'll just have to study more than 5 hours next time.

Thursday, same old same old. But I stayed after on my math lab and got another homework assignment done. I felt so accomplished. And now I'm in Alison L's Book of Mormon review, chillin' in the back, reading my other homework. Good use of time.

Later on this evening deals with dinner and a library study/homework session. Long night. Friday deals with one class, laundry, more homework, and a video session (Pursuit of Happyness for American Heritage). Saturday's agenda deals with football and my Uncle John's birthday celebration...pizza party! More later. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment