Monday, October 4, 2010

Great Weekend, Not-So-Great Monday

But I guess thats the norm, isn't it? This past weekend was amazing! Friday was Jonni's birthday. We celebrated by talking...haha we had so many plans, but really it all boiled down to us talking. Which all of us were a fan of, so that was totally fine. Tyler (a friend from EFY years ago) came by to visit, which was nice. Saturday was amazing! It was General Conference weekend and I got to go to the Saturday morning session. It was so cool! I loved it. I got to see my friend, Court, too, which was nice. I ended up spending the whole day up in Salt Lake, because our (Alison L. and Jonni) ride forgot to mention they were staying up in SL for the Priesthood session. But it was totally fine because it got us to meet Jericho Road and David Osmond and get their autographs and we got to see our friend Julia from back home. She took us to her grandmother's where we feasted on German food...they had a family reunion the previous day and were having left-overs but they were delicious. And, turns out, Julia's grandma is first-cousin's with President Eyring. Small world! When we heard that, all three of us squealed a little bit haha. On Sunday we also listened to General Conference.

Today, Monday, was another tiring day. After my classes, however, I was surprised by getting mail. Two letters from my two brothers. Both made me laugh so hard. I loved them. I also worked out today and it turns out the clouds of Utah can't really make up their mind on the weather...because one moment, its cold, the second, its sunny, the third, it's pouring! And it just so happened that when I finished working out, the clouds decided to create a monsoon. So I ran/walked through the most bone-chilling rain of my life. It was fun though, just because I miss the rain so much...Utah does not get enough of it.

The rest of my schedule consists of studying, taking a math test, eating and studying some more. Wish me luck on another stressful week! Oh, and my grandma comes in today! I'm so excited! Just throwing that out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment