Friday, October 15, 2010

"Screw World Peace. Let's Try World Laughter."

Basically, on Tuesday, Miles was on a roll today at saying the funniest things. Seriously, I had not laughed that hard...ever. Take my title for example. Busted out laughing. And I went to the nursing home...the old people were so cute! I got hit on my an 80-some year old man...again. They would constantly say "your hair is so beautiful", "your teeth are so straight", "your smile is so pretty", "you girls are so sweet, don't ever change"...It's official. I love Tuesdays.

Wednesday was the day my roommate and I decorated for our hallway competition...Winners got to go on a date with these two guys in my ward...needless to say, my roommate and I got way into it. One, because they were cute. Two, pride was involved. haha

Thursday was the day Andre discovered a new level of respect for me. Why? Because I lifted weights with him and Miles. For a solid hour. I was dying. But I kept going and I totally shocked them both...Miles called me "boss" even. Yup. Girl power. And Thursday was also door judging day...and we got second place. I was kinda shocked, but second place gets a party in their honor...so since it's our party, we'll just invite those boys over haha. And the first place winners said they were going to hook us up with their new dates's friends. Tall, attractive friends. So things worked out. Also, Julia is in town! That means, party it up this weekend for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment