Monday, October 18, 2010

Aggie Invasion, GNO, Temple Prep, Long Day of Class

Friday was a good day--my friend Julia came down from Utah State! It was so good to see her...I've missed that girl. She's absolutely hilarious...

Saturday was a very productive day. Way more productive than usual. I got two loads of laundry done and I read my American Heritage for five longgg hours. Emily K. joined me...she had to read a novel by Sunday. To make sure neither of us burnt out and quit completely, we'd allow each other to take 15 minute naps or have "facebook breaks". I was amazed at how much I got done...so I rewarded myself by going on a "Girl's Night Out"/Date with my friend Alison L. We walked to the dollar theatre (even though it costs a $1.25, but I'll let that slide) and we went to see Salt, but it was sold out. So we saw the next best thing: Eat, Pray, Love. I thought it was pretty cute. Then Alison and I headed back to our dorms...at 12:30 am. Lets just say, Provo at night with speeding/honking cars equals a terrifying experience. So I put the hood of my jacket on and pulled my jacket outward...to look like a big bulky guy. We also decided to call Sammi as we walked back. Turns out Miles and Jonni were at her apartment and we were close by. So we swung by and walked back with Miles and Jonni. Lets just say we felt safer.

Sunday was a good day also...Instead of going to Sunday School (to learn about the Old Testament), I went to Temple Prep. It was amazing! I loved that class so much.

Today was Monday...is Monday? Oh well, anyway, we didn't have Physical Science today because my teacher had surgery. So instead Miles, Alison N. and I went to the library and studied. It was as productive as it can be...studying boring material/reading boring material/writing notes on boring material is very hard haha. But then I had American Heritage and Book of Mormon and I worked out for an hour and a half with Andre and Miles. Miles and I also tried to go to the Physical Science Review Session...but it was so packed there were people flowing out of the doorways. So we're going to go tomorrow. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment