Monday, October 11, 2010

Goodnight Weekend

Right now, its technically Monday. Very early in the morning. But I'd like to give a quick summary of my weekend. Friday night, I went to see BYU Spectacular with my friends Alison L. and Jonni. It was amazing! Everyone was fantastic, but my favorites were the Cougarettes and Young Ambassadors. Then we headed off to Sammi's place for Alison L's surprise party. I kinda gave it away, but it was still a lot of fun. We watched Star Dust (that movie makes me want to name my son "Tristan", no joke) and tried to pull an all-nighter...we failed. haha Then Saturday came and I celebrated Alison's birthday (again) with her brother, sister-in-law, niece, Jonni, Kirsten, and Liz. The food was delicious and we played Life...I got into so much debt because of student loans and home insurance and car insurance...The game of Life sure was living up to its name. And by the end of the game, I didn't even break a million. Oh well. Then my cousin, Sam, and her dad, (my uncle) Arnold, picked me up after the party and we spent the night at Aunt Cindy/Uncle John's house. It was so nice to see family Sunday was a big family get-together day. Our grandma was in town and we had a huge feast of glorious food...mmm-mmm-good.

Now I'm off to bed. Goodnight weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment