Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday, From All of Me to You

It's Jonni's birthday! She's finally 18 and so Alison L and I stayed up making signs for her...I mean, how else are we going to decorate when we have no money and no car? haha We made the cutest "Happy Birthday Jonni" sign and then we printed off some of our favorite celebrity men and had them say "happy birthday" also. It was so cute.

This past week has been normal, yet hectic. I went on a date with Harold...meaning the Harold B. Lee Library. I had to fight my way to wash one stinkin load of laundry, because 6 washers is not nearly enough for our hall, let alone the whole building. I went to "Recapturing Beauty" with Stephanie Nielson as the speaker--look her up! Her story is amazing. I was disturbed by a girl's shirt that said "I eat boys" and had blood splatters on it...let's just say, I did not sit next to her in math class. I had an "a-ha" moment about why my back hurts sometimes...thank you Fitness and Lifestyle Management! Our window blinds got cleaned...and the cleaners had to come into our dirty room...Alison and I were mortified when we found out. So I wrote "Dear Window Blind people, please excuse the mess. Its been a rough week. And thanks for all you do." They wrote back saying, "No problem! <3, Adam and Steve". haha...It gave me a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment