Monday, August 30, 2010

Little Fish in a Big Pond--First Day of Class

Talk about intense. Not so much the class itself, but trying to juggle getting from one class to another, trying to find a seat, trying to stay awake haha. Today I had Physical Science (and my teacher turns out to be from a different faith--at BYU of all places, go figure!) and American Heritage (it did not sound interesting at all...thank you GE's) and Book of Mormon 2 (my teacher wasn't the main Book of Mormon teacher, but he edited and wrote for the Ensign, Liahona, New Era and Friend and edited the Hymn book...sounds legit to me!). But like all colleges (or most, its not like I'm staying this from experience), I had a ton of homework. No fun haha. But it's gotta get done. Work hard, play hard, that's what I'm gonna try to live by.

Today was also FHE. We got to speed date. So I know more about the guys than the girls, but we seem to be a really sweet ward. :]

More classes tomorrow! Fitness and Lifestyle Management, math and more math (thank you labs). :P

No comments:

Post a Comment